September 17, 2012

Baby Boy

Bethany and I went to our ultrasound.  Somehow Bethany was still wondering if she was really pregnant.  I think this appointment put all her doubts to rest!  An ultrasound machine is a really cool device that cost about as much as two houses according to our nurse.  They put blue alien jelly on Bethany's stomach and voila!-- we could see the baby moving on a screen.  Here are the pictures we got from the ultrasound.  Some people say they cannot see babies in ultrasound pictures so I will put a caption under each picture to help you know what they are.  But personally I think the pictures are pretty clear!


Profile of baby's whole body.  Skull and spine are visible in white. 


Another body shot, you can also see his little knee. 


A side view of the baby's skull.  We were able to see him yawn! 


Little baby feet.


Notice the nurses caption that says, "All boy!"  There is a little butt, two legs and a little "rocket ship" in the picture.  

Praises:  Praise God for a baby boy! 
Prayers:  There are a lot of tests that can be done prior to the baby's birth.  These tests are all screening for problems for the baby and the doctors will ask if you want to abort the baby.  We want to trust God with whatever degree of health and life our baby has and have decided not to have any of these tests done.  Please pray we will have a healthy and strong baby! 

No comments: