August 10, 2009

Hotel Reinhold

Chris and I did the heavy man work but only I was sore the next day. I think it was because he wore a superman t-shirt and maybe because he is a little more manly. But it is probably just the shirt.


Moving was a lot of work and something Bethany and I were unsure if we really wanted to accomplish... but now we have officially upgraded from a one bedroom apartment to two bedrooms. We are so grateful to God for the people who came and helped us move. Most of the work was done by our pregnant friends and their husbands! Moving is such a more enjoyable experience when done with friends then when we moved our meager possessions in alone one year ago.

Here is a video showing the emptiness followed by the fullness. Add Video

We decided to move into a two bedroom apartment because of friends in GAP ministries who were paying hundreds of dollars to stay at hotels and eat at restaurants during their respite. We have worked out a deal with some house parents so they will donate to our housing costs and we will provide a place for them to stay on respite. The part of the house Bethany and I are excited about is twofold. We are excited about having a room for our instruments and computers. It also is nice to have a little more space to put stuff.

There is nothing better than cheerful help. I think Amy is holding a dozen items.

Bethany and Jenae finishing up some yummy pulled pork for lunch.


Check out this shelf. See if you can figure out how it is organized.


Praises: We were so grateful for everyone who came to help!

No comments: